With Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
Only 5 ingredients and 5 steps! This recipes is as wonderfully easy as it is delicious. A great low carb option appetizer for all to enjoy!
- 1 1/2 pounds mushrooms (stems removed)
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 1 pound country or Italian sausage (browned and fat drained)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
Directions (Step by Step)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown the meat and drain the fat.
- Mix sausage with all remaining ingredients.
- Fill the mushroom caps.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.