With Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
Makes about 2-4 servings
Kids and adults love them because they’re crispy, savory, and taste like bad-for-you snacks. Lucky for us, these crunchy and delicious morsels also happen to be gluten-free and full of vitamins, minerals and fiber! Even better...They are so easy to make! Don't have garlic and sage...make the recipe without them, they will be still incredibly tasty!
- 2 15.5 ounce cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and dried with a paper towel
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 head of garlic
- about 20 sage leaves cut in half
Directions (Step by Step)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (375 if using convection).
- Remove outer layers of the garlic bulb, cut 1/4" to 1/2" inch down from the top of the bulb.
- Lay down a piece of aluminum foil and drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over the top of the bulb and wrap foil around the bulb.
- Roast in oven for 25 minutes and let cool.
- Meanwhile, drizzle remaining olive oil over the beans and add the Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning.
- Mix in the sage.
- Remove the garlic from the skin and coarsely chop.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Spread mixture out on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!