With Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
- 14 oz albacore tuna in water
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup dill pickle, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan, shredded
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2-3 Tablespoons Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
- 4 Whole wheat muffins, cut in half
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 cup shredded light cheddar jack cheese
Directions (Step by Step)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open tuna and drain water.
- Add the celery, pickle, parmesan, onion, sour cream and Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning to the tuna. Mix well.
- On a sheet pan, evenly distribute tuna mixture on each muffin half, making 8 muffins.
- Top with tomato slices and cheddar jack cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese is melty and beginning to brown.