With Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
Makes about 2-4 servings
Kids and adults love them because they’re crispy, savory, and taste like bad-for-you snacks. Lucky for us, baked kale chips also happen to be Whole30, low carb, gluten-free and keto-friendly! Even better...there are only 3 ingredients!
- 1 bunch Kale (we prefer dinosaur kale for nice flat pieces)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
Directions (Step by Step)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse and dry kale.
- Cut out the wider and thicker part of the kale rib, about half way down.
- Chop remaining kale into about 1 and a half inch wide pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil and the Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning with the kale.
- Spread out on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until crispy.