With Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
This classic stuffing recipe will complete just about any meal, especially Thanksgiving! Celery, onions, and butter are tossed with dried bread cubes, then topped with broth and baked until hot and golden.
- 2 small onions, diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
- 12 cups bread cubes
- 3-4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of fresh minced herbs such as sage, thyme or rosemary...or all 3!
Directions (Step by Step)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning. Cook over medium-low until tender (do not brown), about 10-12 minutes.
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl. Add onion mixture, parsley and fresh herbs.
- Pour broth overtop until cubes are moist (but not soggy) and gently toss. You may not need all of the broth.
- Place mixture in a serving dish, dot with additional butter and cover with foil.
- Bake 35 minutes, uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.