Dill and Lemon Sauce for Fish, Shrimp and Chicken and more!
With Willards Kitchen Seafood Rub and Seasoning
This is an all-around used sauce made with Willards Kitchen Seafood Rub and Seasoning. The fresh flavor from the lemon and dill is smoothed out with the addition of cream. This is a great sauce for crab cakes, ravioli, all seafood, chicken and also vegetables.
- 1/2 Cup minced shallots
- 1/2 Cup white wine
- Juice of a half lemon
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 Tablespoons Willards Kitchen Seafood Rub and Seasoning
Directions (Step by Step)
- In a saucepan, combine the shallots, wine, and lemon. Bring to boil. Stir in the Willards Kitchen Seafood Rub and Seasoning and cook for 3 minutes.
- Whisk in mustard and cream and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in butter a cube at a time until all of the butter is incorporated.
- Drizzle over your favorite cooked seafood or veggies.