Cucumber and Lox Appetizer
With Willards Kitchen Seafood Rub and Seasoning
Makes 8 Servings
Looking for an easy app for your next party? Try some sliced cucumber with a dollop of smoked cream cheese, a generous portion of lox, and a sprinkle of our seafood rub and seasoning!
- 2 English cucumbers
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese (whipped is good too)
- 6 oz thin sliced lox (cold smoked salmon)
- 2 Tablespoons Willards Kitchen Seafood Rub and Seasoning
Directions (Step by Step)
- Slice cucumber about a quarter inch thick.
- Add about a teaspoon or two of cream cheese.
- Top with a generous slice of lox.
- Sprinkle on the Willards Kitchen Seafood Rub and Seasoning.