With Willards Kitchen Smoked BBQ Rub
Makes about 8 oz
Super and easy recipe! Not to mention delicious. You will never reach for the BBQ Sauce on the shelves again. Save yourself from all that high fructose corn syrup as well as all the other ingredients that you can’t pronounce. Great with pulled pork or beef, as well as any slow cooked meat. Double or triple the recipe for a large batch. It will last weeks, if not months if stored properly in the refrigerator.
- 1 Cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Cup ketchup (the non high fructose corn syrup kind)
- 1 Tablespoon Willards Kitchen Smoked BBQ Rub
- 3 Tablespoons molasses, honey, or brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon yellow, or Dijon mustard
Directions (Step by Step)
- In a bowl, whisk all ingredients together and let sit for an hour or so to dissolve sugars. To speed up the process you can heat bowl over the stove or in the microwave to dissolve the sugars quickly.