Copy of Tilapia Parmesan
With Willards Kitchen Seafood Rub and Seasoning
This dish is one of our family favorites. Not only is it a wonderful way to eat a white fish, but the sauce left in the pan is sooooo good spooned over noodles, rice or quinoa.
- 4-6 Fillets of tilapia
- 1 - 1 1/2 Cup(s) sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons Willards Kitchen Seafood Rub and Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Cups shredded parmesan
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
Directions (Step by Step)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, Willards Kitchen Seafood Rub and Seasoning, lemon juice and 1 cup of the parmesan.
- Oil a casserole dish (9"x13"), and place fillets of tilapa in it.
- Spoon sour cream mixture over each filet, making sure to cover completely.
- Sprinkle remaining parmesan on top of each fillet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or so until fish flakes and parmesan has browned.
- Serve over noodles or quinoa. Spoon remaining sauce on top.