With Willards Kitchen Smoky BBQ Rub & All Purpose Seasoning - Serves 4 - 6
This is the best pork tenderloin recipe you will ever have! It is a flavor-packed easy sheet pan dinner with tender green beans, crispy roasted potatoes, and delicious glazed pork tenderloin, all cooked simply on one sheet pan.
- 2 1 pound pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 pound green beans, stems trimmed
- 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Willards Kitchen Smoked BBQ Rub
- 2 tablespoons Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced chives
- 1 garlic clove minced into paste
Directions (Step by Step)
- Lower oven rack to middle lower position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray heavy duty baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine green beans with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning. Arrange green beans in center of baking sheet.
- In the same bowl, toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and remaining 1 tablespoon Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning. Transfer to baking sheet and arrange on either side of green beans, cut side down.
- Lay tenderloins, not touching, over green beans and sprinkle Willards Kitchen Smoked BBQ Rub and then brush with hoisin sauce. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until thickest part of tenderloins reaches 140 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- While tenderloin is roasting, combine butter, chives and garlic. When tenderloin is done cooking, remove sheet pan and top each tenderloin with one tablespoon of garlic herb better and let pork tenderloin rest before slicing.
- Top potatoes and green beans with remaining two tablespoon of garlic herb butter and serve.