With Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 lb Salmon fillet
- 2-3 Tablespoons Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
- Olive oil
- One hot, hot grill
- Long tongs and paper towel
Directions (Step by Step)
- Prep the salmon. Cut into 2 1/2 or 3 inch pieces, leaving the skin on.
- Heat up the grill to 400-500 degrees (real hot!)
- Rub each filet with olive oil, and then sprinkle 3-4 teaspoons (or more) of Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning all over the flesh side of the fish, making sure to cover the entire filet.
- Roll the paper towel and grab with tongs, dip in olive oil and rub the grates of the grill to create a non-stick layer. Be careful not to burn yourself!
- Start by cooking fish flesh side down (at a diagonal) for 2-3 minutes and turn 90 degrees and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and cook skin-side down for about 4-5 minutes until fish flakes.
- Remove from grill, sprinkle with lemon juice.