With Willard’s Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
Try this simple recipe to add a kick to your corn. Butter and beer give the corn a silky and flavorful punch. We recommend using fresh corn in the summer, or use vacuum packed (not packed in liquid) corn in the winter (when the corn was packed fresh in the summer.) You have a complex flavor with simple preparation. YUM!
- 8-10 Ears corn on the cob
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 Can (12 oz) light beer (not to dark, or the flavor might be too strong)
- 2 Tablespoons Willard's Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
Directions (Step by Step)
- Remove the husks and the silk from the corn, cutting the kernels off as close to the husk as possible without removing the husk. This will yield 6-7 cups of corn.
- Melt half the butter in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add the corn and Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the beer and reduce until the liquid is almost evaporated.
- Take off heat and add remaining butter and stir until melted.